Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Oversized Card - Flower with silver embossing

scpaperie,card,flower,ctmh

This is an extra special card I made for my daughter's Kindergarten sub. Her regular teacher was out on maternity leave, so we had a sub for 8 weeks. She was amazing and I knew all the kids and other faculty would miss her tremendously. She loved the card, and cried. :)

scpaperie,card,flower,ctmh

This card measures 6" X 12", so there was plenty of room for all 20 students and the other kindergarten teachers to sign, with room left over. :)

scpaperie,card,flower,ctmh

I used more of the Key To My Heart collection paper (and stamp set) to create this beauty, again discontinued now. :( Seems like everything I really love always gets taken away, why is that?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave me a comment. Thanks!