Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Friendship Card - flowers in vase

scpaperie,card,ctmh,flower,vase

I made this card for a friend who was in the hospital. I wanted something simple, yet fun....and unique. I went with 3-D flowers in a vase. Each flower is secured behind the vase, which has dimensional pop-dots under it.

scpaperie,card,ctmh,flower,vase

I love bright colors, they say "Get Well" to me! :) I use these specific colors any chance I get. The patterned paper is discontinued now (from CTMH, no less). They used to have whole packs of B&T paper in each color family - miss that stuff, gotta say. :(

scpaperie,card,ctmh,flower,vase

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. wow it is a beautiful card. The flowers style is very nice, and meaningful. Its color is very beautiful. The back ground of the card is so, wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave me a comment. Thanks!