Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Card Contest Entry

scpaperie,holiday,christmas,card,flowers

I had gotten an invitation through my Etsy store to participate in a card contest for the Holidays. It sounded like fun to me, so this is my entry. The gal running the contest sent over 2 pieces of B&T (patterned paper) and some punches (circles and scalloped circles). The object of the contest was to create a card using as much of the supplies provided as possible, and create something unique. :)

scpaperie,holiday,christmas,card,flowers

While I didn't win, it was a lot of fun....and I got to think outside the box for a bit. Not sure if this gal hosts these kinds of contests often, but I'll probably do it again if so.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave me a comment. Thanks!