Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fancy Folded Card 3

scpaperie,card,fancy fold,flowers

Okay, so this is my most favorite card I've made in a while, honestly. This utilizes the new "triple shutter card" that has been circulating (thanks to SplitCoastStampers) and one of my all-time favorite paper collections from CTMH, Whoops-A-Daisy. I bet it won't surprise you to know that this paper collection is also being discontinued, which really breaks my heart. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors, bright and cheery. :)

scpaperie,card,fancy fold,flowers

When closed, this work of art (truly) measures 5.5" X 4.25"....which is really awesome I thought. I'm not sure who really came up with this idea, but man they're really talented...and how thoughtful of them to share. :) Thanks (to whomever you are)!!!

scpaperie,card,fancy fold,flowers

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave me a comment. Thanks!