Thursday, December 31, 2009

Baby Folios - Boy & Girl

scpaperie,ctmh,baby folio,booklet

These little folios are something that popped into my head right before my daughter's Kindergarten teacher went on maternity leave. I decided that they would make a cute little gift for a new Mommy...and so I made a set for her teacher. They're the perfect size for wallet photos and a little extra information about the new angel.

scpaperie,ctmh,baby folio,booklet
Here is a close-up of a girl version....all nice and pink. :)

scpaperie,ctmh,booklet,baby,folio,boy
Here you have the snakes and snails version. :)

A peek at the inside:
scpaperie,ctmh,booklet,baby,girl

scpaperie,ctmh,baby folio,booklet

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave me a comment. Thanks!