Friday, January 15, 2010

Valentine's Day Goodies

scpaperie,valentine,ctmh

I love Valentine's Day...what is there not to love, really? Lots of pink and red and candy and chocolate and love...how nice. Now that my oldest daughter is finally in school, well, there is a whole new reason for me to love Valentine's Day! I get to make all kinds of cutesy stuff for her class and teacher! :)

scpaperie,valentine,ctmh

These were the first to be created this morning....little treat holders...and I love them. :) I found the idea from a CTMH consultant, but her name escapes me at this moment (Thanks whomever you were!).

scpaperie,valentine,ctmh

They have a 'To' and 'From' space on the back of them and hold one Hershey mini candy bar on the inside. I think the kids will like them.

scpaperie,valentine,ctmh

Then I moved on to little Valentine cards. They measure 3" X 3" and have a 'To' and 'From' space on the back of them. :) The ticket on the kitty cat one is pop-dotted for dimension and the whole panel with the puppy on it is raised, too.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave me a comment. Thanks!