Friday, January 15, 2010

Teacher Gift - Easel Card

scpaperie,ctmh,card,easel,teacher,gift

I love these little easel cards. :) They're so cute (and unique) and super easy to make!

scpaperie,ctmh,card,easel,teacher,gift

I whipped this one up for my daughter's Kindergarten teacher, whom I just adore...plus it gave me an excuse to spend some more time crafting today...and that always makes me happy.

scpaperie,ctmh,card,easel,teacher,gift

Closed, it measures 4" X 4"...just big enough to put on a desk and not have it take up too much room.

The calendar is hand-stamped using "Moments in Time" from CTMH...the apple and crayons are some generic $1.00 stamps I picked up from Michael's.

The inspiration for the layout was from Mojo Monday's sketch. :)

Enjoy!

GOALS for 2010:
Cards - 200 (4 completed)

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave me a comment. Thanks!