Thursday, January 14, 2010

Birthday Cards - funny and elegant

scpaperie,ctmh,cards,birthday
INTERIOR READS: "Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. -Tom Wilson"

A friend of a friend of mine has a birthday tomorrow and my friend wanted a card to give to her. I told her that I'd whip something up...and these are what I showed her today.

She ended up picking the above card, she thought it was funny. :)

scpaperie,ctmh,cards,birthday

This card is more elegant and formal, something she wasn't going for. I still love it, though.

scpaperie,ctmh,cards,birthday

The black has been dry embossed with polka dots.

scpaperie,ctmh,cards,birthday

The sentiment has been raised with 3-D pop dots.

I also created a set of 30 cupcake toppers and forgot to take a picture of them before handing them over. :( Sorry!

More fun creating with CTMH products. :) These cards measure 5" X 6.5".

Enjoy!

GOALS:
Cards - 200 (3 completed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave me a comment. Thanks!