Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Valentine's Day Coupons

scpaperie,cards,valentine,box,gift

I have had this card box in my "gotta make" file for a LONG time! I actually had forgotten all about it until I went digging through my stash trying to find something unique and fun for the big "V" day.

scpaperie,cards,valentine,box,gift

The box, closed, looks just like a box of cards...OK, well, a little fancier than a regular box of cards. :) It measures about the same, too, if not exactly. It is 3.5" tall, 2.5" wide, and .75" thick.

scpaperie,cards,valentine,box,gift

I made 5 little "love coupons" to go inside that match. Is that not cute, really?

scpaperie,cards,valentine,box,gift

The coupons are "G" rated, just in case they end up going to kids or maybe even just a friend to cheer up. :) Three of the coupons are blank, though, so you *could* get a little naughty with them...if you so desire.

scpaperie,cards,valentine,box,gift

I had a blast creating this little gift set and look forward to creating all kinds of other versions of it.

The color scheme for this was inspired by Cute Card Thursday's challenge for 1/14...I know, I'm late again. It was to create something using a pink and grey color scheme. I never pair those colors together, so this was a good "out of my ordinary box" project for me.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave me a comment. Thanks!