Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Round Cards - 1

Round cards seem to be "in" these days so I decided to make a few. I like them just fine, but I can't say they're my favorite. :)

scpaperie,cards,etsy,tags,ctmh,handmade

I used the Coluzzle to cut the cardstock into a circle - just overlap the edge on one side to accommodate the fold in the card. :)

scpaperie,cards,etsy,tags,ctmh,handmade

These papers are a special release from CTMH (Miracle, I think) and may not be available now. :(

scpaperie,cards,etsy,tags,ctmh,handmade

scpaperie,cards,etsy,tags,ctmh,handmade

I love the Just Blooms from CTMH - they're just so easy to use and make a card instantly beautiful. :)

scpaperie,cards,etsy,tags,ctmh,handmade

scpaperie,cards,etsy,tags,ctmh,handmade

All cards measure approximately 4 X 4" and have 99% CTMH products.

Enjoy!

2010 Goals:

Cards - 200 (48 completed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave me a comment. Thanks!