Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Feminine Birthday Cards

I recently had another client request a set of file folder cards that were feminine birthday cards. I decided to use a *very* old paper collection from CTMH "Promise of Spring" that was a special release at least 3 or 4 years ago.

Photobucket

The flowers on this card are paper pieced after they were stamped for added dimension and texture:
Photobucket

Photobucket

This flower was also paper pieced after stamping:
Photobucket

CTMH has a really nice assortment of paper flowers (Just Blooms) and I use them often. :)

Photobucket

Inking just the edges and centers of these larger flowers creates a very dramatic effect - and it's just plain pretty:
Photobucket

Photobucket

I like this card because of the twisty stem:
Photobucket

Photobucket

This card is another example of how you can ink just the edges and the very center for a stunning result:
Photobucket

All of the cards are created using 100% CTMH product. They all measure approximately 4.25 X 5.5" when closed.

Enjoy!

2010 Goals:

Cards - 200 (39 completed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave me a comment. Thanks!