Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Spiral Card - fancy fold

Photobucket

This has to be one of the coolest cards I've ever seen.

Photobucket

Here's a closer view of the spiral - and the little spiral in the center.

This is what the card looks like open:
Photobucket

Cool, huh?

This is my first attempt at this kind of card, so I'm sure there are bound to be many more. :)

My only malfunction is I wonder how hard it would be for someone else to figure out how to open it. Let me ask you - since you're here reading this post - without instructions or seeing this picture, how long do you think it would take you to figure out how to open this card? And - do you think you'd rip it in the process?

Enjoy!

2010 Goals:

Cards - 200 (73 completed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave me a comment. Thanks!