Thursday, February 11, 2010

Friendship Card

scpaperie,card

Alright, so I created this card in hopes of nailing two birds with one stone, but I have missed that boat. :( I used polka dot paper in order to participate in the Cute Card Thursday challenge last week...but since I missed that deadline, we'll just pretend that wasn't my goal, OK?

However, the sketch I used was from Mojo Monday, and I'm still good there! So, see my pretty Mojo Monday sketch in use??? Isn't it lovely?

scpaperie,card

Yes, that is the DCWV "Sorbet" paper stack again. It's no secret, I'm in love! I did add some cardstock and a few other goodies from CTMH, though. The inside reads: "Life is nothing without friendship"...and that is true.

Card measures 5" X 6.5".

Enjoy!

GOALS for 2010:
Cards - 200 (7 completed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave me a comment. Thanks!